Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So...here's the deal...

We are all busy throughout the week and I had been thinking of doing this for a while and someone encouraged me to do it, so here goes! To stimulate ongoing discussion/reflection/communication, a blog such as this is a wonderful and simple way to talk online. I'll try to regularly post some reflections/thoughts and we can discuss them through comments. So...to add a comment, you simply go to the end of the entry and you will see a hyperlink like "1 comment". Simply click on that link, enter your comment and name and you are done! You'll have to enter a little text code, which prevents automated "spam commenting". Any questions, email me.

This will be a fun, easy way to express our thoughts and I want to emphasize that any and all thoughts are welcome. It goes without saying that we should be respectful and open to what people have to say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And not only is it a great way to keep in touch, but it's an awesome way to procrastinate! (I wish I could major in procrastination....I'd have a 4.0 for sure)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home